These are a few of your favourite things
Recently I have been looking at my blog and reassessing things...you know what works, what doesn't, what all of you like and what has been absolute flops! So, I thought that I would go through and have a look at what's been the most popular free Red Brolly projects over the years. So I judged them according to the projects which have had the most number of page visits. Let's have a look (it's a little bit like walking down memory lane for me)....
Here are your top 10 (starting from the bottom right and working your way to the left and upwards)...
10. "Laverne" my Easter Chicken
9. "Sisters" stitchery
8. "Let your dreams take flight" butterfly stitchery
7. Free printable decorative tape and tutorial
6. Three Bears Toybag- A project I did for Australian Homespun magazine
5. Printable OTT Cupcake Toppers of the Blueberry Girls ("Yes Girls...I know you were hoping for #1!")
4. Christmas Sampler
3. "May all your weeds be wildflowers" needlekeep
2."The Wish" Christmas Quilt
The most favourite Red Brolly project and tutorial has been........
Thank you everyone for visiting my blog, for your lovely comments and feedback and being interested in Red Brolly. All the above patterns and tutorials can be found in my sidebar under the various headings. If you're new, or haven't been for awhile, take a look- you might find something to make this weekend!