Print your own "Over the top Blueberry Girls cupcake toppers."
Are you just loving the Blueberry Girls?
I can tell you that I'm really enjoying having them around at the moment. Brutus, my cat, thinks it's fantastic as they are making a HUGE fuss over him.
We were having a good gossip over a coffee and some cakes and we decided that "The Girls" needed their own cupcake toppers. They had to be big, bold, fun and completely over the top... !!
So I got to work.....
and these were what we came up with. Over the top cupcake toppers! Do you like them?
We were thinking that they would look great on the table for Mother's Day or even at your next stitching gathering. As always, they are really easy to make.
Here's what you'll need...
- your free PDF Over the top cupcake topper designs (click on your chosen size below)
there's 3 different sizes- large, for the muffins-
medium, for cupcakes-
and teeny topper girls for smaller goodies.
(As with everything on this site, please remember that they are for personal use only and are subject to copyright).
- card stock, or, I used photograph paper
-ribbon...if you like
How to make them...
1. Download and print your chosen topper design onto card stock.
2. Cut out the designs.
3. Glue one side of the topper.
4. Place your toothpick-about 2 cm up the toothpick- in the centre of the topper, on the glue side.
5. Place the other half of the topper directly on top of the toothpick and glue side. Take care to match the sides up exactly.
6. If you like you can tie a ribbon around the base.
7. TA-DA! Ready to jazz up your cupcakes!
I also designed a gift tag for you to use. If you would like to make this gift tag, as shown above, download your free Red Brolly PDF design, print onto some card stock, cut out each individual label, hole punch a hole in the top and thread some ribbon through.
You can use this for labels, gift tags, cards etc...you get the idea.
And, because Mary asked, below is the JPEG file. You should be able to click on it and then print.
As usual....the best bit was the end after we had finished the photography.