Home Sweet Home Recipe :: Bumbleberry Cobbler in a jar & free gift labels
Here's an idea that's really lovely and delicious too!
Remember recently I gave you free printable bluebird gift tags and also free printable notepaper? Well, I thought that I would combine these 2 designs so you can make a personal gift for that special friend.
...my very delicious modern take on the apple crumble....BUMBLEBERRY COBBLER!
1. Print off the labels and instructions onto sticker paper....I'm about to give you these in a moment. Don't forget to print your Red Brolly Bluebird Gift tags also, and your free matching notepaper!
2. Cut out the labels and place the designs onto a lovely, clean jar (about a 500ml size jar)- one on the front and the instructions on the back.
3. Carefully put the dry ingredients into the jar.
4. Write a personal message onto your gift tag and attach the Bluebird gift tag with a gorgeous ribbon.
5. Give your friend the Bumbleberry Cobbler and matching notepaper as a special gift.
What to do...
Firstly I'll give you the free downloads. Here's the link to the Red Brolly notepaper and here's the link to your Bluebird Gift tags. There you'll can find all instructions and necessary files to download.
Next, you'll need to download and print onto one A4 size sticker sheet the following design. I know that the paper size in the US is a different size, but I've placed the design in the centre so when you do print, it will only be the white edges that will get chopped....make sense??
If you need a JPEG file, click on the design above, this will take you to the larger exact image, and print from there. Here's the PDF Bumbleberry cobbler file should you need it.
Cut out the labels and carefully stick onto the sides of a pretty and clean jar. Stick one on the front and the instructions on the back of the jar.
Next, in your jar place:-
125g plain (all-purpose) flour
60g brown sugar
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp ginger
1/4 cup coconut
1/4 cup rolled oats
Now, seal your jar. Cut out your Bluebird gift tag, punch a hole in the top and thread a ribbon through. Write a personal message to the receiver and then tie around the top of the jar.
Tie together with your notepaper....
And...TA-DA! A lovely and special gift for someone who enjoys cooking. All instructions on how to make the Bumbleberry Cobbler are on the back, and ready to make. Tomorrow I'll give you step-by-step instructions on how to make my scrumptious Bumbleberry Cobbler.
On another note, for those in Australia attending or hosting a "Big Morning Tea," I hope that you have all had a wonderful morning gossiping, laughing, drinking tea and also raising money for a wonderful cause.
See you tomorrow...